Rally Taster Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
Rally Taster Experience
Ever wanted to have a go at Rallying? Now is your chance to get behind the wheel of a Competition Suzuki Swift Sport Rally Car at one on the UK's most challenging race circuits!
These responsive little pocket rockets compete on rallies across the country, from Clubmans events through to Wales Rally GB, so whether you have always fancied a go at rallying yourself, or would like to treat a loved one, come and join us at The Three Sisters Race Circuit to put your skills to the test with the help of one of our experienced instructors.
On the day
A warm welcome awaits you when you arrive at this racing circuit nestled on the outskirts of Wigan. The circuit is open throughout the day so arrive at your leisure, ensuring you are there at least 15 minutes before your requested time slot and make yourself known to a member of the PGM Team
You will be signed on ready for your drivers briefing where a member of the team will talk you through your experience and you will have chance to ask any questions and make sure you are ready to make the most of your experience.
Next get geared up, ready to jump in the hot seat to take to the track for your driving experience. With an experienced instructor beside you at all times, you will have the chance to put your rallying skills to the test on this challenging circuit.
On completion of your experience you will be awarded a Certificate.
Double Driving Deal
Why not make the most of your time with us! Having familiarised yourself with the car, where the track goes, the nerves have faded and the smile begins, take advantage of the discounted double driving session which lets you really get to grips with the car in the second session and see what they can really do.
Don't go away disappointed, take advantage of an additional drive and see if you have what it takes to start rallying!
Guests are welcome to join you on the day at no additional charge.
Refreshments are available from the on site cafe throughout the day
The cost is £99 a session
Double Driving Session Discount - £179
Juniors from 12 years old are welcome however, to ensure they benefit from their time with us, we ask that they must be competent with a clutch and are able to change gear to participate in this rally experience.
Maximum height - 6'6"
Maximum Weight - 18 Stone
What to wear
Comfortable clothing and thin soled trainers or shoes are recommended to allow a good feel for the pedals.
If you have any queries regarding requirements please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rally Taster - 9am£99VAT included£99VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster Double - 9 am£179VAT included£179VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster - 10 am£99VAT included£99VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster - 11 am£99VAT included£99VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster Double - 11 am£179VAT included£179VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster - 12 pm£99VAT included£99VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster - 1:30 pm£99VAT included£99VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster Double - 1:30 pm£179VAT included£179VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster - 2:30 pm£99VAT included£99VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster - 3:30 pm£99VAT included£99VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster Double - 3:30 pm£179VAT included£179VAT included0£0
- Rally Taster - 4:30 pm£99VAT included£99VAT included0£0